Henderson Manor homes will come standard with many luxurious finishes such as granite countertops and taller-than-average crown moulding, pot lights, and hardwood floors.
Our proudest luxury feature is the personal in-suite elevator that is guaranteed to suit all a homeowner’s present and future needs. Whether you are snuggling up to a good book by the fireplace in your 2nd floor den, or hosting a dinner on you private rooftop terrace, this will be a unique house that we hope you will be proud to call home for many years to come.
- Approximate 10’ ceilings on the ground floor ; 9’ ceilings on 2nd & 3rd Floors (dropped ceilings and bulkheads excepted).
- Solid Oak hardwood flooring in kitchen, living/dining room (as per plan).
- 13”x13” tile flooring in basement entrance, powder room, bathrooms, laundry room, and roof terrace vestibule.
- 8”x10” tile on walls of bathtub and shower (as per plan).
- 35 oz. broadloom with underpad to all designated areas on 2nd and 3rd floor (as per plan). Purchaser’s choice of one color throughout (as per Vendor’s samples).
- Purchaser’s choice of one colour of washable latex paint and primer on all interior walls (from Vendor’s samples).
- Smooth finished ceilings on ground floor.
- Oak veneer staircase throughout with broadloom finish; broadloom selection based on Vendor’s samples.
- Stained oak handrail with metal pickets (from Vendor’s samples).
- 5 1/2” baseboard with 3” comb door and window casing.
- Two-panel interior doors (as per Architectural plan).
- Painted white trim and doors.
- Levered interior door latch sets, with door hinges in matching finish (as per Vendor’s samples).
- Granite kitchen countertop (from Vendor’s samples).
- Stainless steel undermount sink in kitchen with single-lever faucet (as per plan, from Vendor’s samples)