Your Greenvilla team is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
In maintaining an established relationship with you, we will use and retain your personal information for the following purposes:
- In responding to your requests for product information.
- In completing business transactions with you.
- In providing required personal information to third parties for legal or regulatory purposes or to the owners of properties we are providing management services to.
- In improving the quality and efficiency of our products and services and to enhance our marketing efforts.
- In cross promote products and services which we believe will be of interest to you.
We prohibit the sale, transfer or sharing of personal information with third parties for any other purposes than those identified, without your consent, unless it is required by law.
All personal information collected from you we will make you aware of the purpose(s) for collecting, using or disclosing the information and obtain your consent in an appropriate fashion consistent with the sensitivity of the information. This includes the use of cameras, either video or stills, to document deficiencies or repairs pertaining to the rental of a suite or the lease or purchase of a property.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for one or more purposes, please notify the Greenvilla customer service office serving you. Please note that this may limit our ability or prevent us from providing you with the products or services you desire.
It is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes in your personal information. Please contact Greenvilla if any of the information we have for you on file is incorrect.
Appropriate measures are in place to protect the privacy of your personal information against loss, misuse or unauthorized access. Our staff members are sensitive to the nature of the personal information you have entrusted them with.
If further information is required on Greenvilla’s privacy practices or you feel that your personal information has not been handled appropriately, please advise us directly.